AAPL: Upcoming Product Launches and Supply Chain Beneficiaries
Thursday, September 6, 2018 at 11:00 am EDT | 4:00 pm UK | 5:00 pm CET
We anticipate a slew of Apple products to launch this fall across all major product categories, led by three new iPhones. During this session you will hear from CFRA’s senior analyst Angelo Zino and CFRA’s head of global research Zach Gast as they provide our expectations of new products set to be unveiled by Apple at its all-important annual September event, and what this may mean for investors:
- forecasts on the potential new device launches;
- expectations on the winners and losers within the Apple supply chain over the next twelve months; and
- the investment outlook on Apple as well as top recommended ideas within the semiconductor supply chain.
- Angelo Zino, Senior Equity Research Analyst
- Zach Gast, Head of Global Research
View the Replay
Learn more about CFRA's acquisition of S&P Global's Equity and Fund Research here.