Active Mutual Funds vs. Index ETFs: 2018 Mid-Year Review & What’s Ahead
July 25, 2018 at 11:00 am EDT | 3:00 pm GMT
Todd Rosenbluth, Head of ETF & Mutual Fund Research and Paul Beland, Deputy Director of Research at CFRA reviewed the highlights from the first half of 2018 and discuss the outlook for active mutual Funds and index ETFs.
During this session, we reviewed:
- Equity and bond investment styles where active performed the best vs. index-based ETFs.
- Examples of mutual funds that are appealing based on forward looking analysis.
- Smart beta ETF strategies that delivered outperformance and what’s inside them.
- How advisors are using CFRA’s tools to leverage our sector and stock research to find attractive funds.
- Todd Rosenbluth, Head of ETF & Mutual Fund Research, CFRA
- Paul Beland, Deputy Director of Research
View the Replay:
Learn more about CFRA's acquisition of S&P Global's Equity and Fund Research here.