CFRA’s team of expert analysts shared insights on the global Industrials sector. During this session, CFRA analysts Chris Kuiper, Varun Venkatraman, and Elizabeth Vermillion highlighted the fiscal stimulus, impact of Brexit and the U.S. election outcome, evolving social and environmental priorities, and other drivers affecting Industrials. Attendees learned how CFRA applies its Expectations Framework to analyse these market forces, uncover potential opportunities and risks for investors, and determine which companies are most likely to benefit.
Key topics of discussion included:
- Major trends and the outlook for 2021 with impacts from fiscal stimulus, infrastructure spend, Brexit, and U.S. elections.
- Impact of the global pandemic, emergence of new technologies, and increased focus on automation and electrification along with other environmental, social and governance (ESG) drivers.
- CFRA’s outlook on the Industrials industry and the companies to watch in the coming year(s), including our STARS coverage to help investors better understand trends and themes impacting their investments.
- Paula Ruohoranta, Moderator
- Chris Kuiper CFA, Senior Equity Analyst
- Varun Venkatraman, Senior Equity Analyst
- Elizabeth Vermillion, Equity Analyst