How and Why to Consider
Smart Beta ETFs
Wednesday, September 26, 2018
Advisors face a myriad of choices when it comes to identifying the best ETFs, particularly as new products continued to emerge over the last three years. Knowing how to guide your clients through the complexities of the various ETF offerings is critical to providing objective guidance.
During this session, CFRA’s Todd Rosenbluth, Head of ETF & Mutual Fund Research, was joined by a panel of experts from BlackRock, JP Morgan, and OppenheimerFunds. The panelists discussed the growing usage of smart beta equity and fixed income ETFs and the appeal of these strategies for investors, including:
- Where the money has been flowing in 2018 and what’s different from prior years
- Attractive areas of investment heading into 2019
- How to use these strategies to complement an existing portfolio
- Holly Framsted, US Head of iShares Factor ETFs
- Yasmin Dhaya, Executive Director, Head of Americas Beta Specialist Team, J.P. Morgan Asset Management
- David B. Mazza, Senior Vice President and Head of ETF Investment Strategy, OppenheimerFunds, Inc.
Moderator: Todd Rosenbluth, Head of ETF & Mutual Fund Research, CFRA
- Slide Presentation
- BlackRock: Index, Factors and Alpha
- BlackRock iShares: Factor Investing
- J.P. Morgan Diversified Returns Brochure
- J.P. Morgan Single Factor Guide
- OppenheimerFunds Multi-Factor ETF Product Brief
- OppenheimerFunds S&P Ultra Dividend Revenue ETF Product Brief
- CFRA Smart Beta
Learn more about CFRA's acquisition of S&P Global's Equity and Fund Research here.