Webinar | H2O: Will Tech keep the market’s head above water in the second half?
Tuesday, July 10, 2018 at 11:00 am EDT | 3:00 pm GMT
During this session, CFRA’s leading experts provided an overview of S&P 500 and sector earnings and valuations.
• CFRA’s outlook for the second half of 2018, just ahead of Q2 earnings season and a few months before the mid-term elections
• A look at S&P 500 and sector earnings and valuations, highlighting sectors on which CFRA recently became more positive, most notably Technology
• Details about ETFs focused on the Technology and Energy sectors, with some specific stock recommendations
• Sam Stovall, Chief Investment Strategist, Equity Research
• Lindsey Bell, Investment Strategist
• Todd Rosenbluth, Director of ETF & Mutual Fund Research
• Scott Kessler, Director, Equity Research
Click here to download the presentation.
Click here to download Sam Stovall's Outlook report, "H2O: SECOND-HALF OUTLOOK; Higher Prices are Projected, Accompanied by Elevated Volatility."
Click here to download Lindsey Bell's Sector report, "Earnings Season On Its Way, But Will It Move The Markets?"
Click here to download Todd Rosenbluth's thematic research, "Exploring Energy ETFs."